martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

About beauty


Hi! there I going to talk about the last class.


In the class of Tuesday 20th we talked about beauty, what it is? What does it mean for us? and What is more important if be beautiful or be intelligence?.

We concluded that beauty is a quality which an object or a person has to be nice to the senses and that intelligence is more important than beauty because it is essential in the every day and last for the rest of our live. We also affirmed that beauty is important for us but not essential.

For me as a person how study graphic, I see the beauty as a tool which help me to open people mind to my work, however, for me, it is also a really superficial and ephemeral quality so it lack the strength to keep the people attention in anything.

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Wow, Eddy! That was a really cool comment! I enjoyed reading it. And I think you're conclusion about the class was very clever and intense. Congratulations.