martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Meme


Hi! There it is me again and the text that you all are going to read in a meme which I received from my teacher; but what is a meme? A meme is some kind of chain mail whit some questions to answer that people sent to their parent.

Now that you all know it please read and enjoys it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was thirteen years old and I was studying sixth grade in the college and watching cartoons in Televen, by that time I passed my time reading a lot of traditional tales and legend.

5 things you have to do today:
I have to make some investigations, make some drafts for two different classes, and some advice for other.

Snacks I enjoy…
I love chocolate, ice cram, cookies and cake.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
If I were billionaire I would buy a new computer and save the rest of the money in the bank.

Three of my bad habits:
Some of my principal bad are: first that I a little lassie and don’t get to interest in doing thing, second that I’m a little shine and found difficult meet new people and finally that I get angry easily.

5 places I have lived:
I have only live in Maracaibo.

5 jobs I have had:
I have never worked in my live.

3 people I want to know more about:

Mariangely Caldera, Exequiel Linares19, Oriana Atencio

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Eddy... visit your partners blog and let them know that you are passing the meme to them, so they can add your blog link to their blogs...