martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Hello! again :P


Hi, there! My name’s Eddy Amador but you can call me Eddy. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m 22 years old and I study graphic design at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Cecilio Acosta. I’m in level 6 of the URBE ESL Program. My favorite subjects are math and English.
I love read fantasy and since fiction short story, watch educational television, download horrible music through Internet, pizza, chocolate, and the coffee.

I hate reggaeton, smoking, listening to hip hop, soap opera, rude people and western film.

My dream is to work in an editorial a design childens books and travel around the world.

About English. I think English is very important. Because most of the thing I listen or read in Internet and watch in Television are in English. I can write and speak a little, but I need to practice more. So I hope that I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

I plant to use this blogger to talk about anything that cross my mind, so people how are going to visit my space Hello!

2 comentarios:

Doris Molero dijo...

Hi, Eddy! I love you blog. I am so proud of you. You look very nice with that charro hat!. Welcome to the blogsphere and have a lot of fun!

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, nice profile.. Everything's well arranged.. And you have a very clean writing. U seem to be a great student.. Hey, we have some things in common; I HATE reggaeton 2 and actually pizza is my favorite meal. Well Eddy, it's been a pleasure giving u this comment. Keep practicing your english, it's pretty good.
See u.